Common works: Enabling Ethical Clothing Designers
in this episode we talk about:
- how three single Moms started the most popular production agency in Berlin
- developing eco friendly clothing
- the story of the Common Works
- advantages of outsourcing and concentrating on what you love best
- the kind of clients profits most of collaborating with Common Works
- outsourcing versus hiring a product manager
- how to built a transparent supply chain
- take your customers on a voyage behind the crafters of your brand
- cooperation with big brand as Mercedes and Expo Milano
- how is it possible to develop a small, sophisticated high fashion collection?
- cooperation with certified suppliers
- the work-flow
- a case for recycled materials
- a typical client profile
- the problems upcoming brands have to deal with
- education of design schools
- what start up brands need to learn
- the speed of growing your brand
- challenge your competition
- can you skip sustainability in the future anymore
- fashion technology + sustainability + design: a new trend!
- wonderful innovative garments as a new chance
- Bauhaus tradition and fashion
- the advantage of Berlin as a European production hub
- development of fashionsourcebook.net
Links and resources mentioned in this Episode:
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Wherever you are, and however you listen to the Greenblut FM Podcast, thank you! Are you interested in hearing more from Marte and Common Works? Let her know in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the sidebar of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Greenblut FM Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions just move over to the contact section and drop us a line or click on thew right sidebar.And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates
Many, many thanks to Marte for joining us see you next show