Atelier Awash from Art to Fashion
Davide Grazioli created Atelier Awash as a fashion brand for men, based on his background as an environmental art activist and contemporary world traveller with a huge interest in ethnical heritage. With Atelier Awash Davide creates clothes he really likes himself: the best styles, the best fabric, the best story combined with durability and finally made in Italy. That’s what he was always looking for and could not find on the market. He describes his collection as “Great, Sexy & Cool” but the opposite of fast fashion. His goal is to create something” incredible nice” while he puts emphasis on sustainability and saving traditional craftsmanship.
Links and resources mentioned in this Episode:
- starting an ethical brand with an artist mindset
- inspiring reflexions about the consequences of owning
- starting a brand under most difficult circumstances
- cooperation with Marina Spadafora
- learning from economic failure
- reasons and ways to minimize the supply chain
- cradle to cradle
- reasons to concentrate on heritage
- how You can use cotton for stitching
- vegetable indigo dyed denim – an option for sustainable brands!
- the advantage of working with limited editions
- stubbornness may help you too to set up your business
- about the satisfaction to talk with clients
THANKS FOR LISTENING!
Wherever you are, and however you listen to the Greenblut FM Podcast, thank you! Are you interested in hearing more from Davide and Atelier Awash? Let him know in the comment section below!
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the sidebar of the post. Also, please leave an honest review for The Greenblut FM Podcast on iTunes! Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and greatly appreciated! They do matter in the rankings of the show, and we read each and every one of them.
If you have any questions just move over to the contact section and drop us a line or click on thew right sidebar.And finally, don’t forget to subscribe to the show on iTunes to get automatic updates
Many, many thanks to Davide for joining us see you next show